Cannot re-register site

Cannot re-register site

by Alex B -
Number of replies: 7

Hi,

We have changed the site domain where we host our Moodle and when trying to register again we get this message: 

An error occurred during registration update (The hub cannot access your site at - Unexpected HTTP response code 403. Your Moodle site and the hub need to be able to communicate with each another. If you are unable to register your site please email support@moodle.org)

I emailed support@moodle.org but got this reply back:

Please note: This email is no longer monitored.

For all other queries, please visit moodle.com/contact.

When I try to use the form https://moodle.com/contact/support/?selection=community#form to report this, I get this error (and I tried again and again and again...):

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Is there any way to get this fixed (remove the old domain and add the new one)?

Thanks

Alex

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex B

Re: Cannot re-register site

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Alex.I am sorry you got an error message when you tried to  you fill in our Moodle.com contact form (community section)  
I will raise the issue withour tech team on Monday to try to identify the problem you are having - it seems to work for others but obviously something is amiss for you.

Feel free either to post the URL of your site here if it is not secret, and I will unregister it for you, or else send me a private message if you would prefer and I will help resolve the problem.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Alex B -
Hello Mary,
Many thanks for your reply. I have sent you a private message with the URL. Appreciate your help!
In reply to Alex B

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Thanks Alex. I have replied and hopefully this will be resolved now.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Alex B -
Amazing Mary! Many thanks!
"Thank you for registering your site. Registration information will be kept up to date by the 'Site registration' scheduled task."
In reply to Mary Cooch

Resolved: Unable to re-register site

by Dr. Indira Koneru -

Thank you, Mary, for resolving our Foundation's Moodle site re-registration issue.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Desible Eradata -

hello, i have same issue, can you help me pls

Attachment Screenshot_4.png
In reply to Desible Eradata

by Mary Cooch -
Yes Desible. Please contact moodle support as mentioned in one of the earlier posts in this thread.