Save and Display returns to course

Save and Display returns to course

Shaun T -
Vastausten määrä: 3

I recently upgraded to 3.10.4 and when editing a module such as a page clicking save and display returns you to the course page instead of the module page. 

I have 2nd site running mostly unmodified moodle code that doesn't have the issue. 

From what I can tell the $fromform->submitbutton isn't set on about line 173 of the course\modedit.php cause it to use a different redirect URL
I haven't made any modifications to the modedit.php or modlib.php. Most changes are just additional plugins. 

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Arviointien keskiarvo: -
Vastaus Shaun T

Re: Save and Display returns to course

Shaun T -
The issue was caused by the unicheck plagiarism plugin not returning the data when plagiarism_unicheck_coursemodule_edit_post_actions is called. 
I added the data to the return. I've also noted this on the bug report here: https://github.com/unicheck/moodle-plagiarism_unicheckcorp/issues/102

function plagiarism_unicheck_coursemodule_edit_post_actions($data, $course) {
    if (!plagiarism_unicheck::is_support_mod($data->modulename)) {
        return $data;
    }
Arviointien keskiarvo:Useful (2)
Vastaus Shaun T

Re: Save and Display returns to course

Helen Foster -
Kuva: Core developers Kuva: Documentation writers Kuva: Moodle HQ Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Plugin developers Kuva: Testers Kuva: Translators

Many thanks Shaun for posting the solution that you found for the problem of Save and display returning you to the course page.

I shared a link to your post in the tracker issue MDL-72401 for it to help others with the same problem. hymy