send an attachment with the certificate and download it with it.

send an attachment with the certificate and download it with it.

by Vianny Jimenez -
Number of replies: 3

Greetings Mark and thanks for such an excellent plugin. I would like to know if in the next update, you can add the option to add an attachment that can be sent together with the certificate. This would be very useful for us to send some support material to the participants or a letter of congratulations.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vianny Jimenez

Re: send an attachment with the certificate and download it with it.

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Vianny, thanks for the suggestion. However, I have many new feature requests and do not see this getting done. If you would like a developer to work on this I suggest contacting Catalyst (Moodle partner) at https://catalyst-au.net/contact-us.
In reply to Vianny Jimenez

by RK B -
Hi ,
It would be really nice, If the certificate is sent as an attachment with the email.
Another question, Is there a way to prevent users with teacher role from deleting the issued certificates.
Is there a permission that can be removed or is there a way to hide that button
Any help would be appreciated
In reply to RK B

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
The plugin does sent out an email with the certificate - you just have to enable that option...
Not sure on the permissions, have you checked them?