Short Answer question formatting

Short Answer question formatting

by Steven Henderson -
Number of replies: 6

Hi, I am trying to format a short answer question and was wondering if there was a way to get the box to be on the same line as the sentence. 

I'm on Moodle version 3.11.2.

kind regards 

Steven

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steven Henderson

Re: Short Answer question formatting

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Steven Henderson -
Hi Tim,
I saw this doc when trying to fix the problem originally but cant see the answer in the HTML editor

Short answer HTML
Thanks 
Steven

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You won't see it there, but what happens when you preview the question?
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Steven Henderson -

It comes up on a separate line. I thought there might have been a <br> tag but I cant see anything. 

by Tim Hunt -
I've just tested it by editing this question on the Moodle demo site https://qa.moodledemo.net/mod/quiz/edit.php?cmid=30&category=6%2C9063&lastchanged=22, and the feature works as intended there.

I wonder if you are using a custom theme, with some CSS that messes up the layout?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)