MoodleCloud 3.11.1 "Error: Invalid course module"

MoodleCloud 3.11.1 "Error: Invalid course module"

by MaríaJosé Inostroza De la O -
Number of replies: 4

Good day, Please your support on this. I wrote at the Spanish Moodle Forum three days ago and no one had answered my question. 

This error appears every time I want to upload a forum, or a questionnaire, or even when I want to review the grades of the students. Also, appears at the principal site of our virtual classroom. I enclosed some photos, so you can see what it is. Also, when you put "more information about this error" , it is not clear in spanish either. It says something about "For some reason, when you delete an user...". Please your help. I feel alone, even the Moodle Cloud support had not anwered yet. Basically, this error  is interrupting the well functioning of our MLS.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to MaríaJosé Inostroza De la O

Re: MoodleCloud 3.11.1 "Error: Invalid course module"

by Kelly Howell -
Hi there,

Our Engineers are investigating reports of MoodleCloud users attempting to access courses receiving the 'Course ID Invalid' error and being unable to access that course.

Update 2021-09-08 15:30 GMT+0: Engineers have confirmed issues with some MoodleCloud sites in all regions related to https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-72402 and are investigating root cause.

You can check the status at any time here: https://status.moodlecloud.com/

Warm regards,
Kelly
In reply to Kelly Howell

by María José Inostroza De la O -
Dear Kelly, Thank you so much Kelly for your help.
I don't know if you had the chance to read my private email, I explained a bit more there.

I believe this error has to do with one course and student where everything starts (at least, in my case).
Now, I've been trying to delete them from the platform (the student and the course), but every time I try, the same error shows up, not allowing me to finish the process to delete. This is an example where I'm trying and then the last message:

When I confirm I want to delete, shows up the same message 😔  

My question is: Could you delete that course for me (HT-01-21)? and the student? (alumnotest) . I believe if we erase them, the problem is gonna be solved. 

Please advice. Many many thanks !!!

In reply to MaríaJosé Inostroza De la O

by Robert Vanderhoof -

For what it's worth, I got this error after upgrading to 3.11.3.  I was able to recover by simply backing up the offending course and restoring it under a different name.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Robert Vanderhoof

by MaríaJosé Inostroza De la O -

Hi ! thank you so much for your comment. I kind of did the same as you, and that's why I "saved" quickly the issue, superficially.

However, I tried to delete the course with issues, and it is not allowing me, because of that error
It's like it doesn´t want to quit my Moodle! 

I received a answer from moodel cloud, they are looking into it. Thank you so  much!