The settings in the Adaptable theme are preserved. but are not displayed on the site

The settings in the Adaptable theme are preserved. but are not displayed on the site

by Юрий Никифоров -
Number of replies: 14

Hello.

Please tell me:

1. Adaptable theme. Changes to theme settings are saved. The theme cache has been cleared. But theme settings are not activated. URL Moodle site:
http://yogattc.ru/

2.  I configured the slider, but the slider did not turn on on the site:
Themes Adaptable Settings - Slider 1.jpg

Themes Adaptable Settings - Slider 2.jpg

3. Changed the 'Home page rates' setting to tiles, but instead of tiles with pictures, the classic list
design.

Themes Adaptable Settings - Frontpage courses list 1

4. How to activate changed theme settings?

5. Can you please tell me where you can find a high-quality video manual for setting up a theme?

Thank yous

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Юрий Никифоров

Re: The settings in the Adaptable theme are preserved. but are not displayed on the site

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Have you set the site theme to Adaptable and not Boost?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: The settings in the Adaptable theme are preserved. but are not displayed on the site

by Юрий Никифоров -
I downloaded and installed a separate Adaptable theme:
Аctivated and configured

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
But have you actually selected the theme -> https://docs.moodle.org/310/en/Standard_themes#Theme_selector ?? As when I look at your site, its still using Boost.

by Юрий Никифоров -
Yes. I selected this theme. And cleared the cache. I installed this theme on Moodle 3.9 and 3.10, but the this error keeps recurring.

by Gareth J Barnard -
The site is now showing the eGuru theme, so I cannot investigate.

by Юрий Никифоров -
I have installed eGuru theme.

What themes are similar to Adaptable theme?

by Gareth J Barnard -
RE: What themes are similar to Adaptable theme? = Essential, but that is no longer developed. Otherwise its a matter of looking. I know my own themes but not so much the functionality of others and 'similar' is such a subjective word.

by Gareth J Barnard -
Just tried (in 3.10.1.3) of the theme on Moodle 3.10, your steps 2 and 3, cannot replicate, slider shows and the default course image shows on the frontpage.

by Юрий Никифоров -

by Gareth J Barnard -
I'm currently running Moodle 3.10.6+ (Build: 20210805) - and I'm using the GitHub version, i.e. https://docs.moodle.org/310/en/Git_for_Administrators. Adaptable wise, well, I'm the developer.

by Юрий Никифоров -
This error is the same. Hosting? But if I switch to Eguru theme, everything will go smoothly. Thank you.

by Юрий Никифоров -
Resolved. Hosting problem. The button use this theme was not picking up the change. It was required to press several times!