Colored table borders don't show up in Mozilla/Firefox

Colored table borders don't show up in Mozilla/Firefox

by Ulrike Montgomery -
Number of replies: 3

Much to my dismay I've just found out that my nice tables don't show up in Mozilla/Firefox at all sad. There is no problem with IE. As a theme I'm using Himmat's greenshade theme which I customized a little.

What I really would like to have is a header box like the one in the formal white theme but I have no idea how to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Ulrike

Attachment problems.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ulrike Montgomery

Re: Colored table borders don't show up in Mozilla/Firefox

by Urs Hunkler -
Picture of Core developers

Hi Ulrike,

it is really hard to tell anything why your tables are displayed in IE and not in FF without seeing the original page. Can you upload the course and give me the link that I can check your tables?

You may also like to try Chameleon - an Interactive Moodle Theme. Please check MoodleDocs Chameleon for an explanation of how it may be used to help make changes to your existing theme.

I hope this helps
Urs

In reply to Urs Hunkler

by Ulrike Montgomery -

Urs,

I really appreciate your offer to help. I've attached the file with the tables. The course is an exemplary course for our schools, this is why I want it to look nice.

I haven't tried out Chameleon yet - I thought it only works with Moodle 1.6 - we have 1.53+.

Thanks again,

Ulrike

In reply to Ulrike Montgomery

by Urs Hunkler -
Picture of Core developers

Ulrike, I will look at your course and try to find a solution.

Chameleon is part of Moodle 1.6 and it also works with Moodle 1.5. You can work with Chameleon on the Chameleon Website, create CSS code and copy it to your own CSS files.

Urs