Upgraded to MOODLE 3.11 - Annotate PDF and Files Feedback on View All Submission screen is giving Spinning Wheel

Upgraded to MOODLE 3.11 - Annotate PDF and Files Feedback on View All Submission screen is giving Spinning Wheel

by Key Learning Centre -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Guys,

Hope you all are doing well.

I'm having this issue after MOODLE upgrade from 3.10.4 to 3.11.1 that Annotate PDF and Feedback Files under Assignment\View All Submission screen is giving us forever spinning wheel. Now when we are going to student's individual grading screen through check mark on Grade Me block, Annotate PDF editor and Feedback Files area is working perfectly fine.

Checked the UNOCONV, LIBREOFFICE, GS, PATHS, PLUGINS, SERVICES and tested CLI conversion, rebooted after upgrade and what not.. lol! Not sure what's wrong with that View All Submission page. Please help us resolve this issue!

Many Thanks

Syed

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Key Learning Centre

Re: Upgraded to MOODLE 3.11 - Annotate PDF and Files Feedback on View All Submission screen is giving Spinning Wheel

by Key Learning Centre -
Seems like the issue is with Boost Theme, I changed the theme to a different one and now it is all good. However, I will be grateful if we can have a working Boost theme please. Thanks
In reply to Key Learning Centre

Re: Upgraded to MOODLE 3.11 - Annotate PDF and Files Feedback on View All Submission screen is giving Spinning Wheel

by Vardaan S. Rathore -
Have you tried purging the cache for your Moodle site or checking for any console errors on the dev. tools?
In reply to Vardaan S. Rathore

by Key Learning Centre -
No Errors and Cache purged as well. The default boost theme is not working very well with MOODLE 3.11 and I can't find a where to re-download it. Anyways different child themes of Boost are working fine. I'll go with one of those. Thanks