Doubt with the extension "Custom certificate"

Doubt with the extension "Custom certificate"

by Audiovisual Fundación Guayacanes -
Number of replies: 5

Good morning, I have a question regarding this module extension:

https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_customcert

This extension allows downloading in various formats such as .pdf or hmtl or excel to see the list of people who were certified, "Download table data as" but the table does not show the data of "username" or "number ID "and I need that specific information for each user to be in that list.

Only "Full name", "E-mail address", "Issue date" and "Code" appear in the exported file.

I would like to know if there is any way for the "username" or "ID number" information to appear in the downloaded file.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Audiovisual Fundación Guayacanes

Re: Doubt with the extension "Custom certificate"

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Do they show on the certificate table on the web page before you download it?
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Audiovisual Fundación Guayacanes -
No, I have only inserted the two screenshots in a row.
But what I need is that the "ID Number" of the student also appears in the downloaded Excel file. But I can't find an option for it.
In reply to Audiovisual Fundación Guayacanes

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Search for 'showuseridentity' in the 'Site administration' and ensure 'ID number' is checked.