quiz questions: choice texts not aligned with numbering!

quiz questions: choice texts not aligned with numbering!

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi!

In the course of creating the mobile features for my (forthcoming) "Random select answers" question type I've come across a small display bug in the mobile App: The quiz questions: choice texts are not aligned with numbering!

There may be other types of question (or activities) concerned with this bug, but here is one example with the standard MULTICHOICE question type. As displayed on the attached screenshots, in the ".core-format-text .core-format-text-content" CSS rule, replacing "display: contents" with "display: flex" fixes the bug. But there might be unwanted side effects. I've tried to over-ride this in my own styles_app.css, but it does not work.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: quiz questions: choice texts not aligned with numbering!

by Pau Ferrer Ocaña -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
HI!

Can you check if applying this css works for you?

.flex > core-format-text {
display: flex;
}

This fix will be applied on the next release.

Thanks for noticing!
In reply to Pau Ferrer Ocaña

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi!
Where exactly should I put that CSS rule?
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Pau Ferrer Ocaña -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Oops, sorry!

You should use mobile remote css feature or wait until next release...
In reply to Pau Ferrer Ocaña

by Joseph Rézeau -
OK, I guess I'll wait for the next release of the app. Any idea of when that might be?