Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme

Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme

av Muhammad Najib -
Antall svar: 6

Hi everyone

This is my first topic after 3 years of using moodle as LMS in my elementary school.

I have a problem that I cannot deal with, many googling not give me solutions. On my several embedded content: h5p activity, embedded question, and also login page by moove theme. There is out of place semicolon.

Someone tells me that I'm doing wrong.
Thanks for your attention

Best regards

Vedlegg moodle.PNG
Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Muhammad Najib

Re: Why there is semicolon on embed content

av Germán Valero -
Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
Does it also happen if you change the language to English? If not, the problem is in the language pack and you should write to your language pack maintainers.

Does it also happen if you change the theme to Classic ? If not, the problem is in the Moove theme and you should write to the plugin maintainers.
Som svar til Germán Valero

av Muhammad Najib -
I change the theme to Boost Theme.
no more semicolons on my embedded content.

now I'll ask the plugin maintainers about this issue

thank you so much

av Hugo Ribeiro -
Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers
Som svar til Hugo Ribeiro

Re: Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme [Solved]

av Helen Foster -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Moodle HQ Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators

Thanks German and Hugo for figuring out the cause of the problem. I am just moving the discussion to the Themes forum...

Re: Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme

av Richard Jiménez Ortega -
Me ha pasado lo mismo, desde hace algunas semanas. Gracias por publicarlo