Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme

Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme

by Muhammad Najib -
Number of replies: 6

Hi everyone

This is my first topic after 3 years of using moodle as LMS in my elementary school.

I have a problem that I cannot deal with, many googling not give me solutions. On my several embedded content: h5p activity, embedded question, and also login page by moove theme. There is out of place semicolon.

Someone tells me that I'm doing wrong.
Thanks for your attention

Best regards

Attachment moodle.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Muhammad Najib

Re: Why there is semicolon on embed content

by Germán Valero -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Does it also happen if you change the language to English? If not, the problem is in the language pack and you should write to your language pack maintainers.

Does it also happen if you change the theme to Classic ? If not, the problem is in the Moove theme and you should write to the plugin maintainers.
In reply to Germán Valero

by Muhammad Najib -
I change the theme to Boost Theme.
no more semicolons on my embedded content.

now I'll ask the plugin maintainers about this issue

thank you so much

by Hugo Ribeiro -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In reply to Hugo Ribeiro

Re: Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme [Solved]

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks German and Hugo for figuring out the cause of the problem. I am just moving the discussion to the Themes forum...

Re: Why there is semicolon on embed content - Moove theme

by Richard Jiménez Ortega -
Me ha pasado lo mismo, desde hace algunas semanas. Gracias por publicarlo