H5P: Students result and e-mail shows by changing URL

Re: H5P: Students result and e-mail shows by changing URL

by Ilya Tregubov -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Testers
Hi Bjørn,

I don't have this behavior, but there is smth strange with h5p Grade analysis. So my course has seperate groups 1 and 2 and there are 2 activities - quiz and h5p. And there is non editing teacher in group 1. So I have submissions for both groups and activities for all students. When I am logged in as non editing teacher and I am on gradebook page I am experiencing this (see attached screen recording for Moodle 3.9):

1. Teacher clicks 'Grade analysis' for grade for quiz for student in group 1 -> Teacher is on Attempt review page and see grade, user info etc
  2. Teacher clicks 'Grade analysis' for grade for h5p for student in group 1 -> There is permission denied page oddly
  3. Teacher changes URL to access grade for quiz for student in group 2 (so not his group) -> Teacher is redirected on review attempts for quiz for group 1
  4. Teacher changes URL to access grade for h5p for student in group 2 (so not his group) -> There is permission denied page

Not sure why I am getting permission denied for case 2. Also case 4 is not consistent with case 3, but I am not able to access userdata for users that are not in my group.

Could you please confirm how it works for you?