I'm new with Moodle, thus seeking expert advice.
We need to grade essay questions inside of a Quiz using a "rubric" that has multiple dimensions like this...
- Introduction "weak" (1 point) "sufficient" (2 points) "strong" (3 points)
- Conclusion "weak" (1 point) "sufficient" (2 points) "strong" (3 points)
- Is it possible to extend the essay question type or do we need to create own on question type?
- Do we need to develop a custom grading form (like some plugins do)?
- Do we need to create a custom quiz activity?
- Will a custom question type work with the gradebook or would be break such native integration?
- Actually, is it possible to use the "Rubric logic found in the assignment activity into the Quiz activity" since it does everything we need (but we can't use the assignment activity"