Integrating AI systems into Moodle

Re: Integrating AI systems into Moodle

by Jeonghun Oh -
Number of replies: 1
Hi, Sara, thank you very much for the reply. I am trying to connect Moodle, H5P and AI systems. As you know, Moodle and H5P is fully integrated or connected to Moodle through plugin. The last missing puzzle is how to connect AI systems to Moodle to make diagnosis of learners' learning progress and recommend suitable H5P content. As you know, external tools such as Zoom Meeting and Poodll can be connected to Moodle through LTI. Thus, I am wondering if AI systems follow LTI standard and x-API protocols, they can be used to diagnose learners' progress, prescribe learning paths and recommend h5p content. AI platform such as century tech(https://www.century.tech/) has its own AI engine, math content, LMS. What I am trying to achieve is to equip Moodle with h5p content and AI engine. The feature will be similar to examples shown in the century tech website above. We plan to use one of the AI engines developed by a Korean company. However, the Korean AI engine was made without any connections to Moodle and H5P. Therefore, my organization is wondering if this idea of integrating the Korean AI engine to Moodle is even possible and what requirements are needed to realize the idea. I hope my response gives adequate explanation about what my organization is trying to achieve. Thank you for reading.
In reply to Jeonghun Oh

Re: Integrating AI systems into Moodle

by Mei Ling -
Hi Jeonghun,

My university is looking something similar on what you want on top. May I know have you found the Ai enginee that can integrate with Moodle and H5p ?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.