Adaptable Theme for Moodle 11.x

Re: Adaptable Theme for Moodle 11.x

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Thank you for your words Niall.

I highly much doubt that the university that was developing and maintaining Adaptable will come back to the theme because they've moved away from Moodle.

I take the view that 'all my mistakes are my own to fix', thus I intend to continue to maintain the plugins that I've written from scratch where the majority of the code is mine. So, keeping at least one theme and course format alive (as they help me to maintain my skills), and more, so at the time of typing: Foundation, Collapsed Topics, Grid, Theme Selector and SynHi. There is a reasonable amount of my code in Adaptable, so if you do find a bug with code I've written there, then I will investigate and almost certainly, fix. There is of course, the forked version (the long story that has already been stated), which has some of my code too (as its allowed to) but not (I believe and to the best of my knowledge) all of the improvements or bug fixes made since the 'fork point'.

Gareth
Average of ratings: Useful (1)