Alignment of H5P element

Alignment of H5P element

by Samantha Viana -
Number of replies: 1

I'm currently facing issues with the alingment of H5P elements.

Firstly, I created them in the Moodle content bank and then I did the integration in a Moodle book. In the standard view (zoom = 100% ) the content is not appropriately aligned to the left nor centered, regardless of what I choose as an option in the content field. 

In some cases, it is even clearly visible that some of the content is cut off on the right-hand side (no screenshots included due to confidentiallity reasons).

Has anybody got experience with such a problem? I would be delighted to get into a conversion or try out possible solutions, which I hope there are smile

Regards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Samantha Viana

Re: Alignment of H5P element

by Sara Arjona Téllez -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Samantha!
I haven't seen this reported previously so I would suggest trying to reproduce it in some vanilla Moodle instance, such as https://sandbox.moodledemo.net/ . If you can reproduce it there, please can you share the exact steps we should follow? Otherwise, are you using some third-party theme? Maybe that's the one causing the alignment issue (you can temporary change it to boost and then see if it works as expected or not).
I hope it helps.
Cheers!