Quiz due date and cut-off date feature

Re: Quiz due date and cut-off date feature

by Lina Ahmed Kamal -
Number of replies: 2
Hi Patrick,
Thanks for your reply, no that's not what we need, we need it similar to the due date and cut off date,
I want to allow students to take the quiz after the close date/ due date, and for the teacher to see how much late the quiz was taken.

For the grace period you are suggesting it won't allow any attempts after the close date.

That's what I'm after

In reply to Lina Ahmed Kamal

by jason du toit -
i am also looking for a feature like the cut-off date on the assignment activity, but for the quiz.

i am restricting access to the next section of my course based on the quiz being completed. the quiz is completed at a time that suits the student (i.e. asynchronously; i have a "a close the quiz" set for the quiz but not an "open the quiz"). the problem i am facing is that any students who are late with the quiz can not start the quiz after the close date and time. and now they can't start the quiz due to the close date having passed. so now they can never get to the next section of the course.
In reply to jason du toit

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Have you tried using the user override to give the student a further out cut-off date?