Front page!

Front page!

by Tom Connolly -
Number of replies: 5

Moodle 3.9, Boost.  I am trying to put a photo on the front page, change background colors throughout etc.  I have found posts here that answer these questions, but they are for older versions of Moodle - the screenshots they show don't look like what I am doing.  Is there an updated response to answer these queries?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tom Connolly

Re: Front page!

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Tom Connolly -
On the front page settings, there is a summary box - can put a graphic in the box. The directions say "This summary can be displayed on the front page using the course/site summary block." Where is the course summary box?
In reply to Tom Connolly

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Tom, you have to ADD course summary block.
In reply to Usman Asar

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

No, turn this setting on (as per the previously posted link: https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Front_page_settings#Include_a_topic_section) ->

Attachment Screenshot 2021-05-16 135120.png
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Gareth J Barnard -

Then you'll be able to add any module, i.e a label to contain your image, when editing is on:

Attachment Screenshot 2021-05-16 135154.png