ionic5 and core-info-card

ionic5 and core-info-card

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I have been working on adapting my gapfill question type to work with ionic5. It now shows acceptably but not quite as nicely as I would like, and how core questions show. For the ionic3 (the old way), it looks like this

HZwc7yXMqZID_vP0LNmrkCymq8sWG6xNgX0PG7FuQy2bOmmw9HWG8kKE4RqO7M2-A6bSmjV573kKfl6cj3pMpBGiMHexTbdHNSKX3BRpgtYigapiGA7fjsgfF89Yx_8OvZWyGjKK

And with ionic 5 it looks like this.

wfuCD70tsN3ZS-g0DEggCay4JnNQ_2fW5My37Dgv2gIFvZvKtEqjgDxbHZiHvDFiTiaPnY7y-4D-MarE0hSBK1NfUtn3F6VLNzyZ1nt3FmJxyjtrrXsTgGemcBRVAynCTqX1_JHy

The instruction bar is narrow and the i icon is crushed up to the left. It's only a little point but I would like to see if I can get it to show as previously. here is the code.

hVxSCkyHIRHXTpYKNzc390TL6tvtCKYyW1F9_GkgRHKjrPtxwPpQAlw9nrYy0kFjE7faYx5fUvcS0G6cGzgafG0zaHkCBQAfiqdTbwpicoR_9n41xRn_V5nC3LQF2fia7ePcmF1w

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marcus Green

Re: ionic5 and core-info-card

by Noel De Martin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi there,

We've also found this when migrating the app, for example on a forum the cut-off date is very similar:

Screenshot of forum activity

We have solved it by wrapping the contents with an ion-item:

Screenshot of code implementing the cut-off date in the forum activity

In reply to Noel De Martin

Re: ionic5 and core-info-card

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks Noel, I will give that a try.