Checklist - Credit

Checklist - Credit

by Beat Ziörjen -
Number of replies: 1

Hi

we are using Moodle 3.9.4+ (Build: 20210211) and Mod_Checklist 3.9+ (Build: 2020111400)

Many teachers use it and are manly also happy with it. One of the teachers uses it to give a credit for each task.

if the student uploads a necessary task then the marking switches to yes. if now the Teacher is not happy with the file, he can switch the credit back to no. so far so god.

Unfortunately it jumps after approximately 7 days back to yes. all green.

any idea what this could be?

best regards

beat

Attachment after7days.jpg
Attachment no.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Beat Ziörjen

Re: Checklist - Credit

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The only reason a checklist item would be automatically marked as 'done' would be if the item was linked to an activity in the course and that activity was marked as 'complete'. However, that would only affect the checklist if it was set to be marked by a student, not a teacher. Clearly you are using a 'teacher-only' checklist, so that cannot be the case.

I can say with a reasonably amount of confidence, that I've never come across a case of a teacher checklist automatically changing like that (nor is there anything in the code which would do that). I would suggest you double-check the logs and make sure no one has accidentally made this change.

If, of course, you do discover a situation in which this problem does occur, without any user interaction, then please feel free to post instructions about exactly how to reproduce it and I should be able to investigate and fix it.