Statistics for user does not work

Statistics for user does not work

by Jiří Procházka -
Number of replies: 1

Hei community,

I am trying to find out how to analyze attendance retrospectively. We have activated sitewide statistics, but if I go to the student's profile and click on the statistics, it throws me an error that there is no data.

https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/error/moodle/nostatstodisplay

Later this behavior changed and now I see empty graph (see the attachment) where is only one record from last day of previous month.

I did not find anything in the documentation about specific activation of statistics for single user. It should be all in one feature, or it is not?

I also looked at various attendance plugins, but according to the description they seem incredibly impractical to me. There is no automatic feature which do attendance automaticky by analysis of the log in specific time. Do you have any good experience with any?

Thank you,

Jiri

Attachment Image 2021 54 20 001.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jiří Procházka

Re: Statistics for user does not work

by Amaia Anabitarte -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Jiri!
Have you checked cron is working properly and there is no error that blocks stats cron task?
If you have admin access you could navigate to Site administration > Server > Tasks > Scheduled tasks and confirm 'Background processing for statistics' task is running fine.
I hope that helps.
Amaia