Moodle Contact Details - your service is bad

Moodle Contact Details - your service is bad

by Ezra Steenkamp -
Number of replies: 2

HI there.

About a year back I requested information from the Moodle.org site, took me a couple of tries, because page links did not work and the contact form is a piece of art. I managed to get the form submitted and got a reply about 3 months later.

I completed the form for the moodle APP detail, again just over a month ago, still waiting for anyone to contact me or send me the detail. I also submitted the form again 2 weeks back, still waiting.

Today I went on the moodle.org contact form, every option I try it still gives me the same error message that I reported a year back. 

Eish, what must a man do to get hold of these Moodle people?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ezra Steenkamp

Re: Moodle Contact Details - your service is bad

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello. Sorry you are having problems with the form. (Could you share the error message please?) I am moving your post to the Moodle for Mobile forum and will alert the team.
In reply to Ezra Steenkamp

Re: Moodle Contact Details - your service is bad

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Ezra,

sorry for the confusion but according to our systems your case was created on the 2 of February and we replied the same day, could it be possible that our reply arrived in your spam folder?

My colleague has sent you another message today

Kind regards, Juan