Few questions

Few questions

by Bradley N -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I have two questions that hopefully someone is able to answer:

1. Firstly, I have set up a certificate to appear when a SCORM has been marked as complete, there is no quiz in the SCORM so there's nothing to measure; just a simple complete/incomplete. I have used the restrict access for this, the certifcate activity/link appears once the SCORM is completed, which is fine. I did have 'Email to students' checked which I thought, once the SCORM is completed, the link appears and they also get an email with their certificate. However, one of our Directors pinged an email to me about the certificate, but their SCORM activity is currently marked as incomplete which leads me to believe this has been sent to everyone, even though the 'Recipients' only shows that it has gone out to 80 people out of approx 500 people (they were not on this list). Could someone provide me with some insight here? 
  2. Secondly, the email they forwarded me with the certificate had their name out of alignment, even though on preview and testing my own certificate it came out perfectly aligned. Why is alignment variable amongst various people even though it's the same alignment/positioning of the same certificate?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bradley N

Re: Few questions

by J Guzman -
Hello Bradley!

I am not a moderator nor expert, just another site admin like you and by experience I know how frustrating it can get, when no one answer questions, but the support personnel are usually very busy. For question #1, I normally set the "Course Completion" rules to include the certificate. I noticed that even the restriction is set, the course isn't marked as completed if I don't set that. I am not sure if this shed light to your issue.
For question #2, I don't have any, sorry.

Cheers