Students attempts and submissions missed in Documentation tool

Students attempts and submissions missed in Documentation tool

by Ramon Ovelar -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

We have been testing Documentation tool H5P content built with the core plugin and we have no record of students' submissions. As you can see in the image, Student has submitted the task, but Teachers sees 0 attempts. We have encountered the same problem with other content types (Questionnaire, Personality Quizz), while others (Essay, Interactive video... worked fine).

Any advice? Many thanks in advance,

Attachment 0 attempts.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ramon Ovelar

Re: Students attempts and submissions missed in Documentation tool

by Sara Arjona Téllez -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hola Ramon!

This bug was reported some months ago: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-69895. It seems there is a bug with the "Documentation tool". I've just added a comment into the issue with the other content-types you mentioned you're getting errors too (to check if they are due to the same problem).

Thanks for your help!
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Sara Arjona Téllez

by Ramon Ovelar -
Many thanks, Sara! Sorry for not looking backward in the forum. We will wait for this issue to be solved. If we find anything relevant we will write it down in the tracker.
In reply to Sara Arjona Téllez

by Oliver Tacke -
Hi Sara!

I have just proposed fixes to the "first" problem, the missing verb:
I encountered two more problems that may run you into trouble if you are following the xAPI specification very strictly.

• The potentially larger one is using an invalid value ('compound') for the xAPI interaction type in Documentation Tool, Standard Page and Goals Assessment Page. It seems to be used in H5P's report module to indicate that an xAPI statement was part of content type consisting of multiple parts. The isCompound function that uses the value does not seem to be used in the report module itself, but I am not aware if it is used on H5P.com in some way, so the H5P core team will have to take care of this one. I left an issue at https://github.com/h5p/h5p-php-report/issues/11
Cheers,
Oliver
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Oliver Tacke

by Sara Arjona Téllez -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Oliver!
It's great you've prepared a couple of pull-request to fix this issue!! Let's see if the H5P core team can integrate them 🤞
Cheers!