First, yes I am aware of a couple of these sort of blocks and have actually tried them in one or the other.
We had been using the course_contacts block and suited our needs. However since upgrading to 3.10, while the block is still there and it shows students (if I toggle that), it no longer shows the teaching staff as it used to.
I have left a message over on the mod for it but no idea when and if that might be looked at.
1) I was wondering if anyone else was using that block on 3.10 (and works) how they got it working again.
2) Failing that, what other mods/plugins/blocks are out there and work on at least 3.9 preferably 3.10 that does:
- email contact, moodle message system contact etc (buttons for these rather than displaying the actual address is perfectly fine and preferred)
- Ability to modify it so those at a 'Dean' type level can access and be shown on the block only at the upper category levels and Teachers only shown at the course levels.
- Automated as in the block/plugin can see and pulls the staff in based on their enrolment on the course, i.e Bob Bloggs is enrolled in his course as a teacher, the block shows him as the Teacher etc.
This is quite important to us and need to fix the current one somehow or find an alternative quickly.