Teaching Staff Contact Block

Teaching Staff Contact Block

by Jayden Tyronian -
Number of replies: 1

First, yes I am aware of a couple of these sort of blocks and have actually tried them in one or the other.

We had been using the course_contacts block and suited our needs.  However since upgrading to 3.10, while the block is still there and it shows students (if I toggle that), it no longer shows the teaching staff as it used to.

I have left a message over on the mod for it but no idea when and if that might be looked at.

1) I was wondering if anyone else was using that block on 3.10 (and works) how they got it working again.

2) Failing that, what other mods/plugins/blocks are out there and work on at least 3.9 preferably 3.10 that does:

- Title

- Name

- email contact, moodle message system contact etc (buttons for these rather than displaying the actual address is perfectly fine and preferred)

- Ability to modify it so those at a 'Dean' type level can access and be shown on the block only at the upper category levels and Teachers only shown at the course levels.

- Automated as in the block/plugin can see and pulls the staff in based on their enrolment on the course, i.e Bob Bloggs is enrolled in his course as a teacher, the block shows him as the Teacher etc.

This is quite important to us and need to fix the current one somehow or find an alternative quickly.

Thank you

Jayden

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jayden Tyronian

Re: Teaching Staff Contact Block

by Jayden Tyronian -
Just following up, does anyone have any insight in the current course_contacts block OR working alternatives for v3.10?