"Please close developer tool to see page" error in iPhone

Re: "Please close developer tool to see page" error in iPhone

بذریعہ Ezra Steenkamp -
جوابات کی تعداد: 3
Yes, we do use the "disable Right Click" plugin also on our site.

But I found a way to resolve this on desktop google chrome users:
Google Chrome->Settings->More tools->Extensions and then take of the tick on the right top "developer tools".

I would say about 1% of my users experience this error, but never had it on a phone. Always on desktop Google Chrome.
درجہ بندی کا اوسط:Useful (1)
Ezra Steenkamp کے جواب میں

بذریعہ Jeff Lewis -
"disable Right Click" seemed to be the culprit for me too. Error occurred when trying to Grade an Essay in Chrome. I did not have the same issue when using Firefox. Not sure if it had something to do with pop-up windows, since I haven't experienced it in other contexts.

Many thanks for this fix, though I wish "disable Right Click" could be maintained.
Jeff Lewis کے جواب میں

بذریعہ Jeff Lewis -
Configured a Fix from within the Plugin settings for "disable Right Click", at least for Grading purposes, so it may work for other purposes as well.

Simply configure the Plugin at Site administration>Plugins>Local plugins>Disable Right Click.
Scroll down in the Settings to the Last Option: "Allow developer tools"
Enter the Page Type that is getting the Error. In our case this was: https://name.org/mod/quiz/comment.php.

Since this type of page is only accessed by Teachers for Grading purposes, we're not worried about disabling the Right Click in this instance.