Template has some error and cannot be displayed H5P

Template has some error and cannot be displayed H5P

by Mohamed DOUCOURE -
Number of replies: 3

I am using a customized Moodle mobile app with courses built using H5P plugin and the H5P integrated in Moodle core.  The courses built with the integrated component display perfectly. However, the one built using the H5P plugin throw the following error message : " Template has some errors and cannot be displayed." and then the screen freezes. Please assist with this issue. 

My ionic info deails follow :

Ionic:

Ionic CLI          : 6.11.8

Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.9.9

@ionic/app-scripts : 3.2.3

Cordova:

Cordova CLI       : 10.0.0

Cordova Platforms : android 9.0.0

Cordova Plugins   : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.1.3, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 5.0.0, (and 29 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res : 0.15.2

native-run  : 1.0.0

System:

Android SDK Tools : 26.1.1 (C:\Users\mOHAMED\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk)

NodeJS            : v11.15.0 (D:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)

npm               : 6.7.0

OS                : Windows 10

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohamed DOUCOURE

Re: Template has some error and cannot be displayed H5P

by shiva k -
No one will reply here. I also have same issues with another plugin. Forum support is diminishing.
In reply to shiva k

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Forum support is not 'diminishing' but it is based on volunteers having knowledge of what is being asked. In this instance, it simply reflects that there is likely no-one with expert knowledge of the 'custom app' which has been developed - hardly surprising. Most people in the community will not randomly answer queries about which they have no knowledge to contribute, and that has been the case as long as I've been involved in the forums - if we have an answer we help, if we don't we stay clear.
I cannot comment on responses to your issue with another plugin as I have no idea what your issue is.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to shiva k

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Please take this as constructive....

I see you complaining a great deal that you cannot get answers. Have you considered if that is the fault of the people who who are not answering you... OR... are you not asking a sufficiently clear and well researched question that makes it easy to answer.

I am not making a judgement. I haven't read your questions in detail. However, we are volunteers and human nature dictates that a question that is just too much trouble to investigate or answer is likely to get skipped.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)