Moodle and Zoom 1 paid license+multiple teachers

Moodle and Zoom 1 paid license+multiple teachers

by Francisco Silva -
Number of replies: 3
Dear Moodle friends,

I've integrated a paid license on moodle, and have some questions.

Everything is working great, i've added a JWT app on moodle to get the api key, but it has one limitations, only the account in moodle that has the same email as zoom can create meetings. Is there a way to work around that?

If not, if i add another user on zoom that has a basic account (not a paid license), and in alternative host field in the moodle plugin, will that meeting have limitations of a non paid license? (the meeting would be created on moodle by the account that has the same email on zoom, but the teacher would be an email from a basic zoom account added the the user list on the main zoom account)
img
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Francisco Silva

Re: Moodle and Zoom 1 paid license+multiple teachers

by Brian Schmidt -
I think perhaps the option you're looking for is to reassign (redefine) the license if they don't have it. If you use the alternate host option, I think it's going to be limited by the basic account options.

In reply to Brian Schmidt

by Francisco Silva -
Thank you for answering. Lets say we have 1 pro zoom account, and have other users added to that account, but are basic accounts. If i do the redefine licenses option would the other users be able to create a zoom activity and start it as a host?

Thanks
In reply to Francisco Silva

by Brian Schmidt -
That's my understanding. I cannot confirm whether or not it works as expected, but that's what it should be doing for you.