Enroll existing users into new course

- Michael Knichel の投稿
返信数: 1

I have existing users in my class already. I want to enroll users that already exist in "Course A" into my new course "Course B".  At the same time unenroll them from "Course A".

I originally uploaded my users using a csv file.  If I update the course1 field to "Course B" and upload, will it remove them from "Course A" and enroll them into "Course B"?

Also, while I am thinking about it, if I wanted to add them to "Course B" while keeping them in "Course A", would I just add a course2 and role 2 to the list?

I am also assuming that I want to make changes to existing users.

MK

Michael Knichel への返信

- John Provasnik の投稿
画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Testers
Hello - No, changing the CSV to have course B's info will not 'unenroll them' in course A - it will simply 'also' enroll them in Course B. Do you want to delete the users from course A, or just make them inactive? You can do both of those options from the participants page (depending on which version of Moodle you are in, the steps would be different). You can also use a CSV to suspend the users from course A by just adding 1 more column to your CSV -- a column titled 'suspended' and put a '1' in each cell of that row. More info here: https://docs.moodle.org/38/en/Upload_users#Spreadsheet