Can't find data record in database

Can't find data record in database

by Agris Kalniņš -
Number of replies: 0

Hello! 

Im asking for a little help! What i did removed? im tried to open my dashboard and one of my course in moodle site! and there is it - The Error!

Can't find data record in database table event_subscriptions.
 Debug info: SELECT * FROM {event_subscriptions} WHERE id = ? [array ( 0 => '4', )]
 Error code: invalidrecord

Stack trace:
 line 1562 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_missing_record_exception thrown
 line 1538 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
 line 1429 of /calendar/lib.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
 line 222 of /calendar/lib.php: call to calendar_get_subscription()
 line 104 of /calendar/classes/local/event/mappers/event_mapper.php: call to calendar_event->__construct()
 line 251 of /calendar/classes/external/event_exporter_base.php: call to core_calendar\local\event\mappers\event_mapper->from_event_to_legacy_event()
 line 94 of /calendar/classes/external/calendar_event_exporter.php: call to core_calendar\external\event_exporter_base->get_other_values()
line 125 of /lib/classes/external/exporter.php: call to core_calendar\external\calendar_event_exporter->get_other_values()
 line 126 of /calendar/classes/external/calendar_upcoming_exporter.php: call to core\external\exporter->export() line ? of unknownfile: call to core_calendar\external\calendar_upcoming_exporter->core_calendar\external\{closure}()
 line 134 of /calendar/classes/external/calendar_upcoming_exporter.php: call to array_map()
line 125 of /lib/classes/external/exporter.php: call to core_calendar\external\calendar_upcoming_exporter->get_other_values()
 line 3456 of /calendar/lib.php: call to core\external\exporter->export()
 line 53 of /blocks/calendar_upcoming/block_calendar_upcoming.php: call to calendar_get_view()
 line 321 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_calendar_upcoming->get_content()
 line 230 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()
 line 1216 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
 line 1268 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
 line 374 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
 line 4001 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()
 line 41 of /theme/fordson/layout/columns2.php: call to core_renderer->blocks()
 line 1332 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
 line 1262 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
 line 164 of /my/index.php: call to core_renderer->header()

I tried allready the cron multiple times - didn`t helped!
Im using moodle 3.6.10

Any sugestions!?

Thx
Average of ratings: -