Importing Bulk question to use in H5P interactive quiz.

Importing Bulk question to use in H5P interactive quiz.

by Sijan Bhattarai -
Number of replies: 2

Hi there, I am beginner in moodle development. I am in a need to develop a plugin that could import bulk questions to use in a quiz generated from H5P interactive content plugin. I basically want something that would take excel files or xml files parse it and populate the database with questions.

I am trying to figure out the database schema by looking into the HVP tables. There is a field JSON_CONTENT in PREFIX_HVP table which stores the questions as JSON

For trying out I created a quiz from GUI and added only one question. Later I added more questions in the JSON_CONTENT field by editing the json. 

Now i am trying to figure out how do I make this questions belong to the quiz I created earlier. Which table connects the questions and the H5P-Interactive content plugin generated quizzes.

Any guidance to the right direction would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sijan Bhattarai

Re: Importing Bulk question to use in H5P interactive quiz.

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Do you want to import H5P or Moodle quiz questions?

For importing Moodle questions, see https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Question_formats.
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Importing Bulk question to use in H5P interactive quiz.

by Sijan Bhattarai -

Hi thanks for the response, I wanted to import questions for H5P quiz in bulk.