Andreas' Feedback Module: Questions/Comments

Re: Andreas' Feedback Module: Questions/Comments

Josep M. Fontana -
Vastausten määrä: 4
This is an excellent addition, Andreas!

Now, I'm wondering whether it would be too difficult to add another rating element besides the one with radio buttons. See, I was thinking about an activity where my students have to rate different resources with points going from 1 to 10. Using the radio buttons this gets to be too cumbersome because you have to create 10 different labels for 10 different ratings (1 point, 2 points, 3 points, etc. ). If you have, as in my case, more than 5 different resources to rate, then the feedback form gets to be too long. What I had in mind was a little free text form entry next to the label where the user can introduce a number instead of clicking a radio button. This would save a lot of space since you would not have to create a label for every rating. This would allow you to create little surveys of the following type:

1. Rate the following items (1 to 10 points with 10 being "very satisfactory" and 1 being "very insatisfactory")

1.  [___] Item Y
2.  [___] Item X
2.  [___] Item Z

If that is not too difficult to implement, I think it would be a great improvement of this great little module you have created.

Josep M.
Vastaus Josep M. Fontana

Andreas Grabs -
Kuva: Core developers Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Peer reviewers Kuva: Plugin developers Kuva: Translators
Hi Josep,

what do you think about an item like checkboxrated? It would save space and would be easier to make for me.

Andreas
Vastaus Andreas Grabs

Josep M. Fontana -
Hi Andreas,

I don't understand what you mean. What is checkboxrated?

Josep M.
Vastaus Josep M. Fontana

Andreas Grabs -
Kuva: Core developers Kuva: Particularly helpful Moodlers Kuva: Peer reviewers Kuva: Plugin developers Kuva: Translators
Sorry, I mean dropdown not checkbox.
Liitetiedosto dropdown.gif
Vastaus Andreas Grabs

Josep M. Fontana -
Ah, ok. Yes, that would be a big improvement. It would certainly save a lot of space.

Josep M.