Statististics are always 0

Statististics are always 0

by Mehmet Sancak Sahin -
Number of replies: 2

Hi there,

i just started to use configurable Reports for my moodle site, and i have 2 questions.

I created a ategorie and a course report to test and Play around. But until now i coulndt get any statistical Values (Klick Count) in my Reports.

I would be very greatful if you could help me on this subject, Have a nice Weekend=)

Aufrufe=Klicks ;)

Attachment 23-07-_2020_10-01-13.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mehmet Sancak Sahin

Re: Statististics are always 0

by David Saylor -
Hello Mehmet,

Can you share the SQL you used to generate your report? We could understand better what you're trying to accomplish and provide some tips easier that way too.
In reply to David Saylor

Re: Statististics are always 0

by Mehmet Sancak Sahin -

Hello David,

I did not use any SQL Report. I used the standart Category and the Course Reports. I believe in these standart formats configurable Reports can not pull the data from Moodle database. Because if i try it by SQL codes (Copied&Pasted from ad-hoc contributed reports). I could be able to see at least some Information. But i still couldnt find the neccesary SQL code for my goal. 

My goal ist to be able to count the Visitors of my courses and the click activity saperately. I am just trying to find a report which can enlighten me about if the course is liked or not. If you have a suggestion or tips as an SQL code i will gladly follow that. But i sadly do not know any coding...

Thx a lot,