Activity Completion by submitting grading

Activity Completion by submitting grading

by 俊章 江尻 -
Number of replies: 0

Since this is my first post in this forum please forgive me my improper attitude and tell me about it i'll correct soon.

I’m teaching digital marketing training by moodle for many companies employees who have to be absent job due to Covid-19. ALL of them are not familiar with desktop but moodle help them to learn digital marketing by many kinds of activities like open discussion. They couldn’t have stood my training only watching my teaching video( must be boring).

Anyway, My topic is about Grading.

I would like to give students Activity completion when the students finish giving grade to other students posts.
Additionally I would like to do it without editing program (our system manager doesn’t allow to change source code).

If I could, I would like to use this Activity completion by submit grading on “Open Forum” and “Assignment”, but if it’s difficult, I’m willing to using other activities (workshop) for do it.
Could you tell me how to add other Activity Completion by students’ submitting grading to others without editing program source of Moodle? 

below is our system setting
moodle version 3.1 is required and you are running 3.5.5+ (Build: 20190418)
database mariadb (5.5.5-10.3.14-MariaDB) version 5.5.31 is required and you are running 10.3.14
php version 7.0.0 is required and you are running 7.2.16

Average of ratings: -