H5P Interactive Video not transferring grades to gradebook

Re: H5P Interactive Video not transferring grades to gradebook

by Keith Landa -
Number of replies: 2
After the upload of content that I created at H5P.org forced the update of the Interactive Video content type on our Moodle system, I set up a new Interactive Video activity using the plugin in our Moodle system, and that one worked as well. The one I did earlier was not fixed, but it looks like going forward that creating new activities will be OK. So thankfully I'm set for the workshop tomorrow. (Well, today actually.)
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Keith Landa

by Erin Collier -
Have you found a method to give grade directly in Moodle? I'm sure I could figure out what you are talking about above, but I'v already created all my videos and do NOT want to do it again!
In reply to Erin Collier

by Keith Landa -

I thought uploading the one activity that I created at h5p.org forced an upgrade to the H5P components on our Moodle system and fixed the problem, but it appears to be an issue again.  So I'm not sure we have a fix yet.

We're also stuck on an old version of Moodle (3.6) for a variety of reasons, and won't be able to upgrade until next semester.  I hope upgrading to the recent version of Moodle might fix this.

Crazy time now with the beginning of the semester, so I won't have time for a while to trouble shoot.