Non-editing teachers are not getting notified of assignment submissions

Non-editing teachers are not getting notified of assignment submissions

- J C の投稿
返信数: 2

Hello,

I am an administrator on my company's MoodleCloud site and we are running this version: Moodle 3.8.2 (Build: 20200309).

Some of our non-editing teachers are not receiving notifications when a student submits an assignment.

Am I correct in thinking that it is just the setting below (on the assignment itself) that needs to be set to yes? Non-editing teachers can grade submissions so I assume that they fall into the "graders" group.

I would appreciate any help with this issue!

J C への返信

Re: Non-editing teachers are not getting notified of assignment submissions

- Helen Foster の投稿
画像 Core developers 画像 Documentation writers 画像 Moodle HQ 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Plugin developers 画像 Testers 画像 Translators

Hello,

If some of your non--editing teachers are receiving notifications, and some aren't, then it may be because the latter have turned off assignment notifications in their notification preferences (via the User menu > Preferences).

Helen Foster への返信

Re: Non-editing teachers are not getting notified of assignment submissions

- J C の投稿

Thanks for your reply, Helen! I have double-checked and all the non-editing teachers have "On" for their email preferences. 

We had an issue in early May in which the non-editing teachers weren't receiving forum notifications and I think it may have had to do with a Moodle upgrade that was interfering with the notifications. Eventually, it started working. I wonder if it's the same problem this time around.

A few people have had that issue according to this post: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=405159.