office 365 integration error

office 365 integration error

by Raki Dey -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Everyone. 

i am trying to integrate office 365 to Moodle. Have installed all the right plugins, while integration am encountering error. 

when i execute power shell script 'Moodle-AzureAD-Script' i get an error 

'Set-AzureADApplicationLogo : Error occurred while executing SetApplicationMainLogo

Code: Request_ResourceNotFound

Message: Resource '20e6d38b-ef82-4c7b-86e0-69126d94a52d' does not exist or one of its queried reference-property

objects are not present.

RequestId: de86ae37-2c50-4ca0-a870-f85ee64fa0dd

DateTimeStamp: Thu, 28 May 2020 13:17:11 GMT

HttpStatusCode: NotFound

HttpStatusDescription: Not Found

HttpResponseStatus: Completed

At C:\Users\username\Desktop\Moodle-AzureAD-Powershell\Moodle-AzureAD-Powershell\Moodle-AzureAD-Script.ps1:91 char:1

+ Set-AzureADApplicationLogo -ObjectId $appVars.ObjectId -FilePath $img ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (smile [Set-AzureADApplicationLogo], ApiException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Open.AzureAD16.Client.ApiException,Microsoft.Open.AzureAD16.Graph.PowerShell.C

ustom.Cmdlet.SetApplicationMainLogoCustom

The script returns the client id and secret key, i still went ahead and added the key in plugins- local plugins-micorsoft office 365 integration, knowing it will return and error and it did while i try to 'provide admin consent'. It returns an error code 

'Exception - Call to undefined method auth_oidc\oidcclient::use_chinese_api()'.

Then i tried to add the app in azure manually it still returned the same error, i have thoroughly checked all the api permissions and done more than couple of times,  clicking on office 365 returns the 'Exception - Call to undefined method.auth_oidc\oidcclient::use_chinese_api()'.

We have azure subscription 1, office 365 A3 and ssl configured. 

i have raised the query in github as well no one has responded yet. Kindly help me with this issue, i am not able to find a solution. 

Average of ratings: -