Students: Adding a photo to an online text assignment in Mobile app

Students: Adding a photo to an online text assignment in Mobile app

by Thom Rawson -
Number of replies: 1
Dear Mobile App users, I'm confounded in my efforts to find the method by which students can attach a photo to an online text assignment OR a forum post using the Mobile app. It seems like it should be a pretty basic operation, however I'm not able to find documentation on this user operation. Can someone point me in the right direction? Sorry for the simplistic question. Edit: OK, I can see where to add a file in a forum (clicking "Advanced"), but in an assignment that doesn't exist. Must I enable "file submissions" to make it work in an assignment? (that isn't needed on the desktop interface, so I'm just wondering).
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Thom Rawson

Re: Students: Adding a photo to an online text assignment in Mobile app

by Noel De Martin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi there,

The editor in the app doesn't support uploading images. This happens mostly everywhere, but the advanced section is enabled in some parts (such as the forum) where it's important to have images.

If you want to accept images in an assignment you can accept file submissions and restrict the file type to images.