Teacher feedback doesn't save???

Teacher feedback doesn't save???

Napisane bez: Sunada _ ()
Liczba ôdpowiedzi: 6

I'm really flummoxed. I can't seem to get the teacher's comments to save at all!! I entered comments and clicked the "Save Changes" button, but nothing ever gets saved. I've tried it multiple times. What's the problem here? 

W ôdpowiedzi na Sunada _

Re: Teacher feedback doesn't save???

Napisane bez: Art Lader ()
Hi, Sunada,

Has it worked for you for other assignments?

-- Art

Bajlaga ($a)
W ôdpowiedzi na Sunada _

Napisane bez: Jodi Stiles ()

Which assignment type are you using?  Does it happen consistently only with the online assignments or with upload as well?  Which version of moodle are you running?

Jodi

W ôdpowiedzi na Jodi Stiles

Assignment type is online text, I'm using Moodle 1.5.

I just tried creating a file upload type of assignment, and interestingly, when I try logging in as a student, it won't allow me to upload a file. There's no button telling me that I can do anything at all.

W ôdpowiedzi na Sunada _

Napisane bez: Bob Puffer ()
In the early versions of Moodle 1.5 there was a problem with certain characters pasted into assignments and other places (mostly, apostraphes and quotes).  This problem prevented saving of feedback and even grades.  !.52+ corrected this problem for us.  Maybe this will assist you in your current problem.
W ôdpowiedzi na Bob Puffer

Hmmm... Well, I was just typing straight text characters (no punctuation other than periods), so this doesn't sound like the same problem. But it might be worth upgrading anyway???