Help!! Login Failure- New account user

Help!! Login Failure- New account user

by Allison Heffern -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, 

I am trying to login with my new email account to enroll in courses for school semester that starts Monday. When I enter my email address (allison.heffern@yorkvilleu.ca) I recieve this message: 

Moodle 3.3. 

This Office 365 user is connected to a Moodle account, but OpenID Connect login is not enabled for this Moodle account. Please log in to the Moodle account using the account's defined authentication method to use Office 365 features
error/auth oidc/errorlogintoconnectedaccount

My school IT support tried resetting my password, I've switched browsers and cleared my cache. I have no idea what to try next. 

Any support is greatly appreciated. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Allison Heffern

Re: Help!! Login Failure- New account user

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
We can't help you here. This is some problem with the setup at your particular school.

One thing - can you log into Office365 ok?
In reply to Allison Heffern

Re: Help!! Login Failure- New account user

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Are you getting that error message trying to log in here (moodle.org)? If so, this is not your school’s Moodle and you won’t be able to access your courses.

If however, you’re getting the error trying to log in to your school’s Moodle -  https://courses.yorkvilleu.ca/ - then as Howard says, the problem is there and we can’t help with that