Interactive packages

Interactive packages

by jonathan camilo jimenez castañeda -
Number of replies: 3

Hello, I am new to moodle, we are implementing the tool to small schools to help them in the current situation of isolation in Colombia, and prevent them from closing, worsening the already complex economic situation, I would like to know what type of resource should I use to create courses in this type (attached image). 

In advance thanks for the help

Attachment Curso interactivo.JPG
Attachment Curso interactivo1.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to jonathan camilo jimenez castañeda

Re: Interactive packages

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Covid19 is global ... you are not alone!

Where did you get the screen shots from?

Experience with Moodle is?

Course level - maybe an addon - collapsed topics - like your first screen shot.

Course display ... second screen shot .... ???

Your basically asking how to organize the moodle down to the level of course design ... which is really is the entire site.  Moodles are built ... one setting at a time (top to bottom) so even if someone shared a 'cookie cutter' for you, you would still have to administer the site and troubleshoot should there be issues in future.  

This to suggest learn to build ... refer to Moodle docs.

'SoS', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by jonathan camilo jimenez castañeda -

ken thank you very much for your answer

The captures are from a course for medical personnel designed by a health team staff.

My experience in moodle is basic, I have installed it on a couple of servers and I have used it as a graduate student.

My question is basically what tools can you create courses with those visual characteristics like those of the screenshots.

Thank you

In reply to jonathan camilo jimenez castañeda

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Was this 'course for medical personal designed by health team staff' already in a Moodle or some other LMS?   That's basically what I was asking you.

IF screen shot 1 was front page ... that might require some theme development.

But search Moodle plugins themes to see if you can find one close to that 'look' and is compatible with version of Moodle running.

IF screen shot 1 was initial access to a course ... a plugin - collapsed topics ... one could get close to that 'look'.

Second shot 2 depends upon course content and how it was developed ... off top of head, without doing your work for you, single activity SCORM could give that look.

'Looks' however, are tip of the iceburg in moodle.

Not going to do your work for you.  Besides .... medical site usually means $$$$.   Yes, even with Covid19! So earn your admin/design/etc. fee! smile  I am ... ever damn dime! ;)

'SoS', Ken