problem does not check the finished topics

problem does not check the finished topics

by Marco Soraci -
Number of replies: 2

good evening everyone, I have a problem that I can not solve, the environment is composed of:

32GB, 1T hdu, centos 7, mysql server 5.7 community, moodle 3.4, isping 9 for creating scorm objects, plugins for generating simple certificate certificates, adaptable theme, 16600 students, 16 courses currently 6 active.

scenario: each course has an average of 10 topics, 2 questionnaires and the generation of the certificate. each topic are ppt slides, some with audio successively converted via ispring. each argument inserted in moodle is configured as follows:

evaluation: learning object

activity completion: The student must access the activity to complete it.

completed

all scorms must report the status.

the rest is NOT streamed.

the problem is random, it often happens that the student does NOT flee the completed (blue check) even if it reaches the end, this implies that he cannot access the evaluation questionnaire. The following lines are shown in the mdl_scorm_scoes_track table for each topic:

cmi.core.lesson_status completed

cmi.core.total_time 00: 00: 15:00

cmi.suspend_data N4IgJiBcCMCsDM8CcAaEAbKA ........ Ajsw5QAAA ==

x.start.time 1584983285

this is the case.

in cases NOT successful, only the line "x.start.time"

I do not understand what is due, I also tried to change the setting related to the traceability "Yes" / "No" in the course but without success. Can someone help me?

thank you all

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marco Soraci

Re: problem does not check the finished topics

by Neill Magill -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
It might be related to the changes in Chrome 80 that disallow sync XHR in page dismissal, see: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-67175
In reply to Neill Magill

Ri: Re: problem does not check the finished topics

by Marco Soraci -

Hi Neill, in the meantime, thanks, you are the only one who answered me. I read what you sent me, it is certainly quite demanding but I will do the test. meanwhile I created a tool that rewrites the completion in the 'mdl_course_modules_completion' table the completion status (1), then I ran the cron from the web page and the problem was solved.
if you have problems with your advice I will disturb you.
Thanks for your help