Hiding the Add a Block option from certain pages

Hiding the Add a Block option from certain pages

by Brad Nielsen -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone, is there a way to hide the Add a Block option from certain pages. For example, I dont want it to appear on the Add a Label page, or an LTI page etc. It just takes up space.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brad Nielsen

Re: Hiding the Add a Block option from certain pages

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
What theme are you using? In the Boost theme it just adds one more item in the left-hand navigation - my first thought isn't that it takes up space.

Maybe a screen shot even? wink
In reply to Howard Miller

by Brad Nielsen -
Im currently using the Lambda theme Moodle 3.5, is seems to appear, when Turn Editing is on, and then you add a Label or a Page etc, and it doesn't hide the Add a Block option.
In reply to Brad Nielsen

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
This, I believe, is a paid-for theme that presumably comes with some support?

I've never seen it but just because you pay money for it doesn't mean it won't have - let's say - idiosyncrasies

Even so, I'm moving this to the Themes forum as I'm pretty sure it's a theme issue ("it takes up space" rather than "I don't want the functionality")