Change remember password and cookies location in login page

Change remember password and cookies location in login page

by Nerea Martínez -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I'm using Moodle 3.8.1+ and the theme Boost, and i need help with the configuration of login page.

I need change the location of the button "Forgot your password?" and the advertisement about cookies. I want to put they below the password field, like the picture attached (in this picture, doesn´t appear the cookies advertisement, but i want to put it below "Forgot your password?")

Attachment como-personalizar-pagina-de-accedo-en-el-tema-boost.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nerea Martínez

Re: Change remember password and cookies location in login page

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
The screenshot is a custom theme. How does your Boost look at the moment? What needs to move where?
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Nerea Martínez -
Hello,

My login block looks like the image I attached, but I have removed the phrase: is this your first time here?

I want all text in a single column, so that is put Forgotten your password? and the cookies information below the username and password fields.

Any idea?

Cheers.

Attachment loginpage_moodle.PNG
In reply to Nerea Martínez

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Ok... I suspect this will work. That box constructed in '/lib/templates/loginform.mustache', so take a copy and place it in '/theme/boost/templates/core/loginforum.mustache', then edit as desired. Do a purge all caches. Good luck.