Need help deleting gradebook items

Need help deleting gradebook items

by Nataliya Bukhanova -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all,

I see a very strange thing with my gradebook in Moodle 3.5. My lessons are not graded but they still appear in gradebook. Some grade items (like Scenario for Objectives) are not in the course but there are grade items for them. I have only one final test but it appears 6 times  in a gradebook. 

I want to delete all the activites except final test but there is not such option in Edit.

So could you please tell me how to delete all items but a final test? See the file in attachment.

Thank you very much!

Nataliya.

Attachment gradebook_help.PNG
In reply to Nataliya Bukhanova

Re: Need help deleting gradebook items

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Nataliya- I am just moving your post to the Gradebook forum as I think you will get better help there.

by Nataliya Bukhanova -

Hi all,

I discovered that all these items are old activities that were deleted months ago. However, they are still in gradebook and in Activity Completion reports.

Could you please tell me what to do? I do not have access to server and if even I had, I would not know what to do there.

Thank you!

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
If the activities were deleted, then the grade items should have been deleted as well..very strange behavior. You could just hide them all and then set your gradebook to not show hidden items to students...if you have a tech person, you could have them look at the database...