Activity Completions Need to be set manually

Activity Completions Need to be set manually

by James Richards -
Number of replies: 5

I must have set my completion criteria incorrectly as I have users who do not click all the way through a course when I set it that they must reach the end. It looks to them like they are finished but there is always one more "Next" to click they don't do.

Now have have users who have completed the activity who are not showing in my Activity Completion report so I can't find how to manually mark them as completed. There must be a simple way to override this I'm missing.

In the screen below I have over 80 users enrolled in this course but none show under the Completion report to select.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Richards

Re: Activity Completions Need to be set manually

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Your completion report suggests you are looking for people with first name P... and surname B...
Why not try All for first and surname?
In reply to Mary Cooch

by James Richards -
Can we delete this now & I can go hide somewhere? Thank you so much.
In reply to James Richards

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Haha - I had a client of mine do this exact same thing - she couldn't see all her students and was convinced they were unenrolled or something - she can clicked on a letter in the filter!! So, don't feel bad - you aren't the first!
In reply to Emma Richardson

by ben reynolds -
Me three. I do this almost daily. Moodle does its best to remember; sometimes its best too good.
In reply to ben reynolds

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Just following Ben to say me four..