How to manually upload H5P content types

How to manually upload H5P content types

by Dave Laurie -
Number of replies: 3

Hi there,

Maybe a dumb question but I've clattered around for an hour now without success: I'm a site admin trying to manually upload  .h5p content files into admin > h5p > manage content types. The scheduled task can't run as this is a UAT environment for testing v 3.8.1...

Where do I get the actual .h5p files??

Thanks for your time.

Dave

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dave Laurie

Re: How to manually upload H5P content types

by Víctor Déniz Falcón -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers

Hi Dave,

As an admin, you should have the moodle/h5p:updatelibraries capability, which allows the user to install new content-types in Moodle.

You can download a sample content from the H5P Examples and Download page (link),  and upload it to Moodle using the Atto button or the Upload H5P content types form at Site administration > H5P > Manage H5P content types (docs link).

Hope that helps,
Victor

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Víctor Déniz Falcón

by Dave Laurie -
Hi Victor,

Thanks for your help - I had been on that page previously and not found any obvious download links but following your suggestion I clicked around until finding that the 'Reuse' button is what I was actually looking for.

Off and running...

Dave
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dave Laurie

by Víctor Déniz Falcón -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers
Hi Dave,

Sorry, I should have given more details. Good to know you got it done.

Cheers,
Victor