Menu

Menu

by Scott Siegel -
Number of replies: 3

My courses for Winter 2020 are present in the drop-down menu as well as my courses for the Fall 2019 semester.  I am wanting to remove the Fall 2019 course listings in order to make it easier to see all of my Winter 2020 classes.  I went into the settings and made all of my Winter 2020 classes favorites and removed my Fall 2019 classes, as being favorites.  However, they are still showing up in the dropdown menu for my classes.  Is there another way of removing these classes since the school cannot figure it out.  The previous admin was able to do it but she is no longer with the school.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott Siegel

Re: Menu

by Stuart Mealor -
You are talking about on the Dashboard yes?
Can you not change your view to 'Current courses' which will hide older courses?
In reply to Stuart Mealor

by Scott Siegel -

Yes, I am talking about my dashboard.  In the dashboard, under course overview, it does not show me an option for choosing current courses.  It gives me tabs for favorites and courses.  I have chosen my current courses as favorites, however the courses tab only lists the fall courses and not the winter courses to choose from.

From: Stuart Mealor (via Moodle.org) [mailto:noreply@moodle.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 12:50 AM
To: Scott Siegel <scottmsiegel62@gmail.com>
Subject: Moodle in English: Re: Menu

Me at the Moodle Moot NZ11

by Stuart Mealor - Saturday, January 4, 2020, 2:18 PM

You are talking about on the Dashboard yes?
Can you not change your view to 'Current courses' which will hide older courses?

You can reply to this via email.

Reading this in an email? Download the mobile app and receive notifications on your mobile device.

In reply to Scott Siegel

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Consider either end dating the Fall 2019 courses or hiding the Fall 2019 courses.
IMHO I would move them to a course category Fall 2019 and hide the category.