Image Course not accepting custom CSS [moodle 3.6] Clean Theme - [.coursebox .content .courseimage img]

Image Course not accepting custom CSS [moodle 3.6] Clean Theme - [.coursebox .content .courseimage img]

by BE SANTOS -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone,

I'm using Moodle 3.6, Clean Theme, and I'm trying to change the size of the course image with no success. I want it to be 100% width and heigh.

The image style is:
.coursebox .content .courseimage img {max-width: 100px; max-height:100px;}

Here the steps I've already followed:

1. Add .coursebox .content .courseimage img {width: 100%; height:100%;} at CSS Custom from Clean, More, Raw CSCC and SCSS.

2. Activate the designer mode and cleaned the cache.

3. Changed on the files in the FTP > Theme directory > all.css

After all that, I can see the css I added on the inspector code, but it's not changing the size.

Cold you please help me with that?

Thanks a lot!

Attachment Screenshot 2019-11-26 at 16.53.15.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to BE SANTOS

Re: Image Course not accepting custom CSS [moodle 3.6] Clean Theme - [.coursebox .content .courseimage img]

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
all.css? Is this the one in the Moodle data folder (the appropriate sub-folder)? If so that its generated! And will be done so by 'Purge all caches'. I suggest trying the CSS in the Clean theme's custom.css file before:

setting:customcss
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Image Course not accepting custom CSS [moodle 3.6] Clean Theme - [.coursebox .content .courseimage img]

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

P.S. From your screen shot you've missed the 't' in 'height'.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by BE SANTOS -
Hey Gareth,
Thanks for your reply.
I've tried on the CSS in the clean themes custom.css already, but it did not work.
So, I changed the Raw CSCC and instead of width and height, I used max-with:100% and max-height: 500px.
I don't know why the custom css from the theme is not working but I fixed my problem in another way.
Thanks sorriso